Dr. Prasanta DasAssistant Professor, Department of Physics
|5.||DOB & Age||01-03-1973& 48 years|
|6.||Contact No. & email||8638965265, 984130325 & email@example.com|
|7.||Residential Address||Vill & P.O. :Manikpur, Dist- Bongaigaon, Assam-783392|
|8.||Area of Specialization||Cosmology|
9. Educational qualification (degree onwards)
|Degree||Subject||Institution||Year of passing||Grade/Percentage|
|B.Sc. M. Sc. M.Phil. Ph.D.||Mathematics Mathematics Mathematics Mathematics||Gauhati University Gauhati University Vinayak Mission University Bodoland University||1994 1997(98) 2010 2021||64.44 63.40 63.25 Awarded|
10. Teaching experience
|Designation||Institution||Period of Work||Experience in years|
|Assistant Professor||Bijni College, Bijni||From 04-12-2000 to till date||21 years|
11. Participation in Seminars/Webinar/FDP/Workshops
Participation in academic conference/Seminars/Webinar/FDP/Workshops
- Participated in the National level Workshop on “Assembly & Hands on Training on Foldscope” organized by Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of India in collaboration with Bijni College on 14th September, 2018
- Participated in the National Level Workshop and Hands on Training on “Foldscope and Application of Biostatistics”organized by Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of India in collaboration with Bijni College on 30th January, 2019
- Participated in the National level Workshop on “Hands on Training on Assembling Foldscope for Identification of Microorganisms.” organized by Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of India in collaboration with Bijni College on 26th April, 2019.
- Presented paper “Reconstruction of the New Agegraphic Polytropic Gas Dark Energy Model in the Flat FRW Universe” in the International Conference on Mathematic, Statistics and Applied Science organized by Institute for Scientific and Engineering Research at Guwahti, on 18th January, 2020
- Presented the paper “Universe Dominated by the Polytropic Gas as a Dark Energy in Cosmology” in the National Conference on Emerging trends in Advanced Mathematical Sciences & its Interdisciplinary Areas organized by Department of Mathematical Sciences at Bodoland University, on February 21 and 22, 2020
- Presented the paper “Reconstruction of the Holographic Polytropic Gas Dark Energy Model in the Flat FRW Universe” in the International Conference on New Frontiers in Engineering, Science, Law, Management, Humanities and Social Sciences 2020 organized by Eudoxia Research Centre at Gauhati University on February 22 and 23, 2020
- Presented the paper “Thermodynamic behavior of the Polytropic Gas in Cosmology”in the 4th National Colloquium on Advances in Mathematical Sciences organized bythe Department of Mathematics, DM College of Science, in collaboration with the Department of Mathematics, DM College of Arts at DM University, on February 28 and 29, 2020
- Attended in the Awareness Programme “Online E-Resources” organized by IQAC, Bijni College, Bijni in association with Assam College Librarian’s Association (ICT CELL) at Bijni College, 20th May, 2020
- Attendedin the International Webinar“Geo-spatial Technologies and Emerging Opportunities”organized by Department of Physics and IQAC, Bijni College, Bijni on 13th August, 2020 at 3:30PM(IST) on Microsoft Teams platform.
- Attended in one day National Webinaron “DBT Star College Scheme: It’s Importance for Improving Science Teaching in Undergraduate Colleges”.organised by Department of Zoology, Gauhati University, Zoological Society of Assam and Nowgong College on 2nd June 2021
- Participated in National Workshop on the theme “ I. P. R. & Plagiarism” organized byIQAC & Department of Library, SJMSM’s Arts and Commerce College, Khapar, Dist. Nandurbar(MS) on 5th July 2021.
- Participated in One Week Virtual International Lecture Workshop on “New Advances in Mathematical and Computational Sciences ” (NAMCS-2021) Organized by Department of Applied Mathematics, Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa – 516005, A.P., India from 13th September, 2021 to 18th September, 2021.
- Attended Eight Days International author workshop on “Academic Writing and Publishing” in collaboration with the renowned publishers (Elsevier, Taylor and Francis, Cambridge University Press, Springer Nature, Brill, Oxford University Press, Emerald, and Wiley) held during 21-29 October 2021 organized by Manipur University Library
- Participated in the National Level Talk on “National Education Policy-2020 in the realm of Rural Colleges of Assam” in connection with “National Education Day” organized by Department of Education, Bijni College, Bijni in collaboration with IQAC,Bijni College, Bijni and Alumni Association, Department of Education, Bijni College held on 11th November, 2021.
- Presented the paper “Structure and Ethics of a Research Paper” in the International Webinar “Research Methodology” organized by Research Cell in collaboration with IQAC, Bijni College held on 27th&28th November 2021.
- Presented the paper “Contributions of the Assamese Women Novelists in the 19th and 20th centuries” in the Two Days International Webinar on “Women in 19th and 2oth Century’’ organized by Department of Bengali, Bijni College, Bijni in collaboration with Department of Bengali, Vidyasagar Metropolitan College, Kolkata held on 22nd and 23rd December , 2021.
12. Orientation/Refresher course attended: Nil
- “K-Essence Polytropic gas dark energy model” with S. Basak (2018) International Journal of Current Advanced Research,7(11), 16377-16378.(UGC approved,Sl. No.-43892).
- “Universe dominated by dark energy in presence of Polytropic gas” with S. Basak (2018). Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research, 5(12), 195-198. (UGC approved,Sl. No.-63975).
- “Corresponding between the Polytropic gas dark energy model and Tachyon scalar field” with Basak, S. (2018). International Journal of Advanced Scientific Research and Management, 3(12), 154-156. (UGC approved,Sl. No.-63502).
- “LRS Bianchi Type-1 Polytropic gas dark energy models in Cosmology”with Basak, S. (2018). International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews, 5(4), 701-704. (UGC approved,Sl. No.-43602).
- “Modified Polytropic f (T) gravity model” with Basak, S. (2018). Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research,5(12), 374-376. (UGC approved, Sl. No.-63975)
- “Correspondence between the quintessence and dilaton scalar fields with the Polytropic gas dark energy model” with S. Basak, (2019).International Journal of Advanced Scientific Research and Management, 4(1), 169-171. (UGC approved,Sl. No.-63502)
- “Polytropic gas has plausibility in preventing big rip singularity” with K.P. Singh (2019).International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews, 6(2), 688-691(UGC approved, Sl. No.-43602).
- “Reconstruction of the Holographic Polytropic Gas Dark Energy Model in the Flat FRW Universe” with K.P. Singh (2020). International Journal of Advanced Research in Engineering and Technology. 11(10), 241-246, (Scopus Indexed).
- “Thermodynamic behavior of the Polytropic Gas in Cosmology” with K.P. Singh (2020). Ratio Mathematica, Volume-39, pp. 261-268(UGC Care listed, SL. No.-352),
- “Reconstruction of the New Agegraphic Polytropic Gas Dark Energy Model in the Flat Friedmann Robertson Walker(FRW) Universe” with K.P. Singh (2021). Journal of Scientific Research, 13 (3), 779-784 (UGC Care listed, SL. No.-277).
14. Key positions/Additional responsibilities held in the college Key roles/responsibilities
|Sl. No||Name of key role||Name of institution at which the role was held||Duration of the role||Academic year in which it was held|
|1.||Asstt, Returning Officer, BCSU Election||Bijni College||19 days||2021-2022|
|2.||Asstt. Office in Charge of Assam TET||Bijni College||One day||2021|
|3.||Asstt, Returning Officer, BCSU Election||Bijni College||25 days||2019-2020|
|4.||Invigilator, Assam TET||Bijni College||One day||2020|
|5.||Invigilator, Sessional and Final Exams||Bijni College||As per Routine||As per Routine|
|6.||Member, Golden Jubilee celebration committee of Bijni College||Bijni College||One year||2018-2019|
|7.||Convenor, Health Services Cell,||Bijni College||From 2017 to till date||From 2017 to till date|
|8.||Consent faculty, KKHSOU||Bijni College||11 years||2008-2018|
15. Member of various bodies
- Life member, Indian Society for History of Mathematics
- Member, Feedback Cell, Bijni College, Bijni
- Member, Research Cell, Bijni College, Bijni
- Member, Women Awareness Cell, Bijni College, Bijni