A. Successful candidates in H.S.L.C. of SEBA or equivalent Boards or Higher Secondary Examination of AHSEC or equivalent Boards or Council are eligible for admission to the HS and BA. / B. Sc Semester Courses respectively.
B. Admission is made strictly in order of merit and the decision of the Admission committee regarding admission is final. The college reserves the right to refuse admission to any one without assigning any reason thereof.
C. The college follows the reservation policy recommended by the State Government in the matter of admission. In addition other reservations are:
Extra Curricular Activities
- seats in total will be reserved for sports personality (only state, national and international level) and
- 5 seats will be reserved for the wards of Bijni College Employees.
D. Application for admission to the college should be made in ONLINE mode within the fixed date as notified in the college notice board. Prospectus can be downloaded from the college website.
E. Eligible candidates for admission will be notified in due time.
F. Students are required to upload the scan copies of the following documents along with the application
- Original Mark-sheet of the last qualifying examination.
- Original certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended.
- Students passing the qualifying examination earlier to the current year must submit a gap certificate testifying their activities during the period.
- Two copies of recent passport size photographs.
- Original Caste Certificate.
- Original Admit Card of the H.S.L.C. Examination for age verification
The candidates seeking admission under the reservation policy for the specially abled will have to submit certificate from the District Authorities.