Manab Pratim DasAssistant Professor, Department of English
|1.||Name||Manab Pratim Das|
|5.||DOB & Age||01/03/1984|
|6.||Contact No. & email||Mob.-81359-94558, Emailemail@example.com|
|7.||Residential Address||Tihu Town, Ward No.-2, P.O.-Tihu, Dist. Nalbari (Assam) Pin No- 781371|
|8.||Area of Specialization||Indian English and Linguistics|
9.Educational qualification (degree onwards)
|Degree||Subject||Institution||Year of passing||Grade/Percentage|
|M.A||ENGLISH||UNIVERSITY OF PUNE||2008||58.25%|
10. Teaching experience
|Designation||Institution||Period of Work||Experience in years|
|Assistant Professor||Bijni College||03/08/2016 onwards||4 years (contd.)|
Participation in Seminars/Webinar/FDP/Workshops
11. Participation in academic conference/Seminars/Webinar/FDP/Workshops
- Conference : Nil
- UGC sponsored National Seminar on 20th& 21st June, 2013. Title of the paper – Women as ‘Spacegoat Gendered Minorities in Indira Goswami’s “The Moth- Eaten Howdah of Tuskar”.
- UGC sponsored National Seminar on 11th& 12th September, 2015. Title of the paper – A Diagonal Analysis of Rama Mehta’s “Inside the Haveli”. Polyphony and Heteroglossia.
- UGC sponsored International Seminar on 7th& 8th March, 2018. Title of the paper – Reassessing Feminine Identity in Assamese Novels An Analysis of Anuradha Sarma Pujari’s “Sahebpurar Barasun (The Rain of Sahebpura).
- UGC sponsored National Seminar on 14th to 15th November, 2019. Title of the paper – The Relationship of Environment and individuals in Thomas Hardy’s”.
- Webinar on Voices in Literature : Texts and Contexts on 3rd August, 2020 organised by Department Of English & IQAC Panchla Mahavidyalaya in Association with Puras Kanpur Haridas Nandi Mahavidyalaya.
- Webinar on Awareness Programme on Online E Resources organized by IQAC, Bijni College in association with Assam College Librarians Association (ICT Cell) on 20th May, 2020
- FDP programme on “Mentoring Pedagogy and Teaching for Higher Education” organized by E & ICT Academy IIT Guwahati held from 06 to 13th July,2020 in association with Bijni College, Assam.
- Workshop : Nill
Orientation/Refresher course attended
|1||Orientation Programme||15th December 2018 to 11th January 2019||HRDC,Gauhati University|
Papers/articles in seminar proceedings
|Sl. No.||Name of the seminar Proceedings||Name of article/paper||Publisher||Place of publication||Year of publication||Pages|
|1||Quality concerns in teachers educational programme||Quality Concern in Teachers Education Programme, Challenges and Opportunities: Curriculum Transaction.||On 22nd& 23rd March,2013||Bajali Teachers’ Training College, Patacharkuchi||ISBN- 978-81-927429-6-0||288-296|
|2||National Seminar Bodoland||Exploring the Subaltern Voices in the Writings of Women Writers from North-East India.||13th November,2014||Deptt. Of Political Science, Bodoland University, Kokrajhar||ISBN-978-93-83842-94-0||137-143|
|3||Philosophica||Language and Society||2014||Bongaigaon||ISSN -2249 – 5053||263-267|
|4||Joner||Rama Mehta`s “Inside the Haveli”: A Synthesis of Tradition and Modernity.||June,2015||Kokrajhar||ISSN- 2321-0583||56-58|
|5||International Journal of Multidisciplinary Approach and Studies,Volume 02, No 6 Nov-Dec 2015||Monica Ali’s “Brick Lane”: A feminist Perspective.||Nov-Dec,2015||Bhopal||ISSN- 2348-537X||1-3|
|6||Proceedings of UGC sponsored National seminar||The Significance of Vocationalization of Education and Skill: A Study of North East Indian States with Special Focus on the Role f Higher Education Institutions.||29th& 30th September, 2016||Bijni College, Bijni||ISBN-978-93-80382-63-0||195-205|
|7||Pratibha||Henrick Ibsen’s “A Doll’s House”: The Issue of Gender Parity and the Emergence of New Women.||December,2016||Women Awareness Cell, Bijni College, Bijni||ISSN-2349-5286||39-43|
|8||Pratibha||Lexicography and Linguistic Concepts of Homonymy and Polysemy.||December, 2017||Bijni College, Bijni||ISSN-2349-5286||43-46|
|9||Joner||Draupadi is an Early Voice of Feminism and a Dialogic Space of Interaction: A Study Based on the Theory of Russian Poststructuralist Mikhail Bakhtin.||4th April, 2018||Bodoland University||ISSN:2321-0583||250-252|
|10||Reflection||A Study of Health Education with Special Reference to School Health Programme-A Way to Lead Health Education to Everybody.||January, 2019||UGH,HRDC,Gauhati University||ISBN-978-93-88593-16-8||320-327|
|11||Anwesha||Emotional Intelligence and Effective Classroom Management||2019||Women Awareness Cell, Bijni College, Bijni||ISBN-978-93-85442-38-4||53-58|
Research projects undertaken/ongoing research projects
Major/minor research projects/special research projects
|Sl. No.||Name of project||Funding agency||Title of the work||Allocated amount||Sanctioned amount||Sanctioned date||Whether completed or not|