Krishna DasAssistant Professor, Department of Assamese
|5.||DOB & Age||11-02-1994|
|6.||Contact No. & email||9101754007, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|7.||Residential Address||BijniTown,ward no-3,Thakurbari road,P.o-Bijni,P.s-Bijni,Pin-783390|
8. Area of specialization: Assamese
9. Educational qualification (degree onwards)
|Degree||Subject||Institution||Year of passing||Grade/Percentage|
|M.A||Assamese||Gauhati University( Bijni College)||2019||57.0 %|
10. Teaching experience
|Designation||Institution||Period of Work||Experience in years|
|Assistant professor||Bijni collage||3 month||9 month|
Participation in Seminars/Webinar/FDP/Workshops
11. Participation in academic conference/Seminars/Webinar/FDP/Workshops
- National Webinar at Lanka Mahavidyalaya , Assamese department on 27th July, 2020. Topic- “ The Role of Electronic Media in the Development of Assamese Language & Literature: Limitations and Prospects”.
- National Webinar at Gauhati University, Assamese department on 31-07-2020. Topic-“ Axomiya samalasana: siddhi aru samvabana”.
- Two day National Webinar at Kumar Bhaskar Varma Sanskrit And Ancient Studies University, Assamese department on 1st & 2nd August, 2020. Topic – “ Modern thoughts & practices of Assamese Linguistics study”.
- National Webinar at asomiya sahitya sanmilani in collaboration with assam college librarian’s association on 15 August. Topic-“ Role of Print Media in Assam During the time of Crisis in the State(1970-2020)”.
- Two day National Webinar at Bijni College, Bijni on 26th & 27th Srptember, 2020. Topic- “ The Heritage Of Asamese Drama and its Evolution.”
- International Webinar at Cinnamara College, Cinnamara on 17th August 2020. Topic- “ Post covid global educaton: challenges and opportunities”.