Step 1: Click for SAMARTH Link
Step 2: First Register yourself putting your basic details.
Step 3: Next, enter all personal and educational information as required.
Step 4: Upload your educational and other documents as required.
Step 5: At the end, submit the form. An acknowledgement receipt will be generated.
Step 6: Also, take a print of the submitted form and acknowledgement copy .
Documents to upload @ Samarth Portal Assam
Students need to upload the following documents in desired formats as well as sizes to complete their application process.
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- HSLC/ Equivalent Registration Certificate
- HSLC/ Equivalent Admit Card
- HSLC/ Equivalent Marksheet
- HSLC/ Equivalent Pass Certificate
- HS/ Equivalent Registration Certificate
- HS/ Equivalent Marksheet
- HS/ Equivalent Pass Certificate
- Bank Passbook
- Caste Certificate (As Applicable)
- Disability Certificate (As Applicable)
- TGL or Ex-TGL Certificate (As Applicable)
Important Dates of SAMARTH Portal Admission 2023
# Starting date of submission of online application: 14th June 2023
# Last date for submission of the online Application: 23rd June 2023
# Publication of 1st Merit List: 4th July 2023
# Last date of admission (1st List): 7th July 2023
# Publication of 2nd Merit List: 8th July 2023
# Last date of admission (2nd List): 11th July 2023
# Publication of 3rd Merit List: 12th July 2023
# Last date of admission (3rd List): 15th July 2023
# Spot offline admission: 17th to 18th July 2023